Monday, January 21, 2013

Thomas is Eight!

Oh my! My blogging has been abysmal lately! I have lots to catch up on, hopefully it won’t take me forever to get caught up! Thomas turned eight on Dec. 16! I can’t believe how old he is. He had a little party with a couple of friends. Jim took them to Playtime Pizza and they got to do all kinds of fun games and laser tag. They came back to the house for cake and ice cream after.

DSC_8464

He got lots of fun presents including this cool magic set. We have enjoyed him showing us different magic tricks.

DSC_8473

He also got baptized. It was a special day. I made this invitation for family and friends.

thomas babtism invite copy

me and thomas-1-2

I’m so proud of Thomas!

me and thomas-1-3

My cute kids!

baptism-1

We were so glad that Grandma and Grandpa Anderson could come from their mission in Virginia and be here for his special day.

baptism-2

DSC_8528

My dad took some more pictures of all of us, but I haven’t gotten them from him yet!

Here’s a video that Cathy made of Thomas, it is just some pictures of the first week of his life. He was such a sweet baby. It is hard to believe it has been 8 years! We love you Thomas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness they grow up so fast! Crazy to see that video again!

Nicole said...

What a fun video. Happy Birthday Thomas, what a great choice he made to be baptized.

Related Posts with Thumbnails