Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Happenings

 

So I’m a few days late on getting this post done, but here it is. We had a fun and busy March. Iron Man visited Kaylee and Matthew’s kindergarten class. I got to go and take pictures. It was fun and exciting!

iron man-21

IMG_6114

We watched Frozen a LOT!! I think I have it memorized. The girls love watching it with our neighbors {they love doing anything with our neighbors}

IMG_6145IMG_6157

Gabe, Molly and Penny came for a visit. We love baby Penny and are so excited that they have decided to move here and go to Law School in Arkansas!! Yay for more family around. We just need to get Jenny and Trish back here and all will be well!!

IMG_6180

Kaylee lost her first tooth! She lost it at school and was so excited!!

IMG_6176 IMG_6183IMG_6222

Soccer started and we are busy with that! Luckily Kaylee and Matthew are on the same team and Jim is their coach, but with 3 in soccer we stay busy with practices and games.

IMG_6217

Jim and I on a date at my favorite place to eat that is now closed. Boo-hoo! They are opening a restaurant in Little Rock, but it won’t be as close or convenient for me to go to {which is good for my budget I guess}

IMG_6241

We had a fun spring break. We started the week off by going to the zoo with the Sander’s. We always have a good time!

IMG_6268IMG_6274IMG_6281

Jim took the day off on Wednesday and we went to the Museum of Discovery. We haven’t been to it since we moved here and I’m not sure why. The kids LOVED it and didn’t want to leave!  Luckily we got a membership and can go back often.

IMG_6289IMG_6292IMG_6298IMG_6301 IMG_6291

Afterwards we hung out downtown and played at a fun park and walked across the Arkansas river. I love how many fun things there are to do with out going too far!

IMG_6305IMG_6317

On Thursday, we made our annual trek to Garvin Gardens with Grandma DeVaux and our cousins. We were greeted by this lovely peacock when we got there.

IMG_6316IMG_6318

There are so many fun things to see and do at GG!

IMG_6331

Mom with all the Arkansas grandkids in the lovely tulips.

DSC_8174

IMG_6336IMG_6339IMG_6340

DSC_8158DSC_8165

My cuties, who are horrible about taking good pictures!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You have such cute kids, sounds like a fun month.

Related Posts with Thumbnails